To keep learning at a constant rate, I created a learning center for the students to learn more and apply their learning of minerals and rocks. The students were so excited to get started on the center. At one point, it even became an incentive for good behavior. They worked hard just to get a try at the center. I included several activities to engage students. The activities ranged from vocabulary games and puzzles, matching minerals and rocks according to their classifications, and accessing online resources via internet. Mr. Johnson liked the fact that he could use this throughout the day in his instruction.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Learning Center
To keep learning at a constant rate, I created a learning center for the students to learn more and apply their learning of minerals and rocks. The students were so excited to get started on the center. At one point, it even became an incentive for good behavior. They worked hard just to get a try at the center. I included several activities to engage students. The activities ranged from vocabulary games and puzzles, matching minerals and rocks according to their classifications, and accessing online resources via internet. Mr. Johnson liked the fact that he could use this throughout the day in his instruction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment