Thursday, May 13, 2010

In The End...





I really enjoyed my experiences in Mr. Johnson's class. Besides facing normal challenges that everyday teachers faced, I saw that it was a reality check for me. In this experience, my classroom management skills, knowledge, application, and teaching strategies were all put to the test. I take it as a learning experience and preparation for my student teaching in the upcoming semester. I am grateful for the students cooperation throughout my practicum, Mr. Johnson's patience in mentoring me, and encouraging me with meaningful advice. I must admit that I was really challenged this semester with the amount of work and meeting the expectations of my family, courses, life, and mentor. I am proud of my accomplishments in completing this practicum and semester in general. More importantly, I felt the rewards of teaching every time I step into Mr. Johnson's class as I am greeted with smiles and hugs from the students who have fallen in love with learning with me. Thank you to all the students of Mr. Johnson's class! Thank you Mr. Johnson for welcoming me and allowing me to grow and learn in your classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment