When I was first told that I would be working with Mr. Johnson's class at Garapan Elementary School I was excited and nervous at the same time. Although this was my second time working with Mr. Johnson, this would be a whole other experience as the challenges became much harder. The expectations are higher this time, but I was confident that I would get the hang of it as I progressed. During this first week in Mr. Johnson's class, I spent most of time observing Mr. Johnson's teaching styles, and the different student personalities in the classroom.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
At first....
When I was first told that I would be working with Mr. Johnson's class at Garapan Elementary School I was excited and nervous at the same time. Although this was my second time working with Mr. Johnson, this would be a whole other experience as the challenges became much harder. The expectations are higher this time, but I was confident that I would get the hang of it as I progressed. During this first week in Mr. Johnson's class, I spent most of time observing Mr. Johnson's teaching styles, and the different student personalities in the classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment